> Maushaus loves Charley Harper!


I just count the wings!
"I don't think there was much resistance to the way I simplified things. I think everybody understood that. Some people liked it and others didn't care for it. There's some who want to count all the feathers in the wings and then others who never think about counting the feathers, like me."

Charley Harper 1922-2007.
Birds & words. 2008 ammo books,LLC. I.S.B.N.978-193442905-1

Sólo cuento las alas!
"No creo que hubiese mucha resistencia a la manera en que simplificaba las cosas. Creo que todo el mundo lo entendió. a algunos les gustó y a otros no les importó. Hay algunos que quieren contar las plumas en las alas y luego otros, como yo, que nunca piensan en contar las plumas."

Charley Harper 1922-2007.
Birds & words. 2008 ammo books,LLC. I.S.B.N.978-193442905-1



Etiquetas: , , , ,